WEF – Winter Equestrian Festival
Now Serving Wellington, FL WEF (Winter Equestrian Festival) Shows!
We are conveniently located directly across the street from the show grounds. Give us a call at 727-230-2344 for more information and pricing.
Reserve your golf cart
by clicking the button below.
WEF - Winter Equestrian Festival
The Winter Equestrian Festival (WEF) is the
largest and longest-running circuit in horse
sport, a 12-week show jumping competition for
hunters, jumpers, and equitation held annually
commencing January of each year. WEF is
produced and managed by Equestrian Sport
Productions, LLC. (ESP).
Each show week starts on Wednesday and
concludes on Sunday, with major competitions
showcased in the International Arena daily and
on Saturday nights.
- Riders from 33 countries and all 50 U.S. states
- Exhibitors compete for more than $9 million
in prize money, the largest purse offered in
- WEF hosts the nation’s premier events for children,
juniors, adults and amateurs; for riders aged from
2 to 70 years old in more than 70 unique divisions
- More than 5,000 horses with a net value of well
over half a billion dollars compete within the
- More than 100 food and retail vendors generate
tens of millions of dollars of commerce on the
- Thousands of spectators visit each week,
enthralled by the competition.
- Families share activities and enjoy pony rides,
petting zoos, fun entertainment and live music
during the “Saturday Night Lights” events.
- Over 250,000 people attend the show over the 12-week circuit.